Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for standard applications or use in existing thermowells
The OPTITEMP TRA-P14 is a plug-in RTD sensor assembly without thermowell. The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications can be mounted to a process pipe and tank or an existing thermowell by a compression fitting. It is suitable for temperature measurement of liquids and gases at low pressures and low flow velocities. The resistance temperature device is designed for process temperatures up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TRA-P14 features a mineral insulated (MI) cable that is particularly suitable for applications where the temperature of the environment exceeds the maximum allowable temperature of standard cable material. The MI cable can be easily formed to fit into limited spaces. The RTD is very flexible to use since the decision as to the required insertion depth is only necessary immediately prior to installation. The OPTITEMP TRA-P14 is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases
- With flexible and hand formable MI cable sensor
- Standard or customised lengths
- Without thermowell, sheath material: 1.4404 / 316L
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx